The apostille service simplifies the legalization of UK documents for international use. Using an apostille service can save you a lot of time.
- You can get your documents legalised by asking the Legalisation Office to confirm that the signature stamp or seal is from a UK public official
- The Legalisation Office will check the documents thoroughly to make sure everything is real and genuine
- They will legalise the document by attaching a stamped official certificate, which is known as an Apostille
Things you will need
To use the apostille service, you will need the following things.
- The documents which you want to legalise
- A credit or a debit card for payment. The standard service costs £30 per document
- You need to give them the address on which you want your documents to returned to
- You’ll also need access to a printer
You need to enter all the information in 30 minutes. This is made compulsory for security purposes. If you don’t enter your information on time, the application will timeout and you will have to start all over again.
It usually takes 2 working days. If you submit your application during peak periods like Easter or Christmas, then it may take up to 10 days. If you need to get your documents legalised urgently, then you might want to go with the premium same day business service. With this service, you may have to pay approximately £90 per document.
There are many companies that provide apostille services. You can take help from them or contact legalisation office if you need any help with your application. I hope this article has proved helpful for you. For further guidance and help, look for more on our website.